About us: Grey Dog Media is a growing, national-award-winning creator and publisher of custom and consumer media. Our products include magazines, catalogs, books, websites, videos, commercials and collateral. Grey Dog Media offers a friendly, professional work place with remarkable opportunities for creative-skills development and career advancement.
Position: We are seeking a talented food stylist with proven experience styling food and sets for a regional and/or national food, lifestyle, home-and-family, or women’s magazine. This immediately available position is responsible for design beautiful food for photography, event and party sets for photography and other styling project creation and fabrication under the direction of an Art Director and/or Creative Director.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Food Sciences or a related field
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience as a food stylist
- Experience working on studio and location photography
- Problem-solving, interactive approach to food design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills • Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated with ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi task
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Desire to work on a collaborative team with high standards
- Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Web/Interactive Design experience a plus
Job Location: West Des Moines, Iowa
Benefits: Medical/Dental/401K/LTD/Life Ins./PTO
Compensation: Dependent on Experience