Grey Dog Media seeks a full-time Video Producer to develop and produce content for our clients across various channels.
OUR WORK INCLUDES:
Hy-Vee Balance Magazine, a monthly magazine that covers a variety of health and fitness related topics, and features celebrities and athletes such as Harrison Barnes, Mark Wahlberg, Laurie Hernandez and more.
Hy-Vee Mega Ad, a publication featuring nutrition tips, fun recipes, and grocery deals
Life:Beautiful, a women’s Christian lifestyle magazine, covers a variety of helpful topics with a Biblical perspective including craft projects, devotions, finance, health, home improvement, organization, travel, while featuring advice columnists such as Joyce Meyer and Dave Ramsey.
- Lead the video production process in support of specified creative and business objectives
- Write and develop concepts that effectively tell a story and communicate our client’s message through the use of both audio and visual elements
- Efficiently manage the workflow of assigned projects
- Provide estimated costs for all video projects to the Director of Business Development
- Remain up-to-date on digital video trends and emerging platforms including insights into cultural trends and target audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, film, broadcast, media production, or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience directing and editing in a professional capacity
- Excellent skill in video editing/post-production software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Speed Grade
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Professional reel demonstrating proficiency in skill and a sophisticated sense of style, design and cinema
- Strong knowledge of entire production lifecycle, including pre-production, audio and video recording, lighting, studio environments, editing, and content delivery
- Experience filming food and models preferred
- Optimally utilizes resources (budget and personnel)
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills; able to balance multiple priorities and demands simultaneously
- Maintains a positive attitude, even while working under pressure in an environment where job demands are constantly changing
- Valid driver’s license is required
Job Location: West Des Moines, Iowa
Benefits: Medical/Dental/401K/LTD/Life Ins./PTO
Compensation is negotiable depending on skill and experience