Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a full-time Digital Editor to add to our team of talented professionals
The Digital Editor is responsible for copy editing, testing, review, and overall quality assurance for our client digital publications. This position is responsible for ensuring the site meets standards for content display and functionality by validating all site elements, such as text, links, images, videos, and page layouts. In addition, this position will also detect and report possible usability issues and review content to ensure site is free of grammar and spelling errors, and that requirements are met across all web browsers and device types.
Grey Dog Media is a growing, national-award-winning creator and publisher of custom and consumer media. Our products include magazines, catalogs, books, websites, videos, commercials, and collateral. This is a fast-paced, yet relaxed environment with experienced professionals. We offer a friendly, professional workplace, full-benefits, competitive salary, and remarkable opportunities for creative-skills development, and career advancement.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree English, Journalism, Communications, or related field (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years similar experience
- Experience working in Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent proofreading abilities
- Familiarity with interactive web design and information architecture
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Ability to recognize and document problems with copy, design and user experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Highly motivated with ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and desire to work on a collaborative team with high standards
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills; able to balance multiple priorities and demands simultaneously
- Maintains a positive attitude, even while working under pressure in an environment where job demands are constantly changing